Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Understanding current business affairs are extremely important and could give you an edge over your competitors in terms of scoring
- Attempt MCQs first and attempt all as there is no negative marking
- As much as possible, in the theory-based answers, include real-world live examples to demonstrate your depth of understanding. This will create a good impression on the examiner
- SEBI regulations need to be understood thoroughly since many MCQs and case studies will be designed to test your understanding of the application of regulations in various scenarios
- Presentation is of great importance, especially in answers where you are required to present your argument. Structuring your answers into sections with headlines and highlighting important parts of the answer will make reading easy and you can grab the attention of the examiner towards your points that you are most confident about.